Got a new product but unsure of the best method to use to approach customers? AJG Direct in London has shared their expert advice on how to boost sales.
AJG Direct, a successful direct marketing firm are urging businesses to consider how they choose to inject their ideas and concepts into the public domain. Failure to make an accurate selection could cost a company in both revenue and reputation. With many brands struggling to establish a loyal customer base, the firm is offering their top 7 tips for streamlining a sales process:
1) People Buy Benefits – By understanding a product as a solution to a set of consumers, it allows brands to create a need for a given product. When promoting a new product, it is essential to highlight benefits for the consumer.
2) Define Your Customer – Marketers are often encouraged to create their vision of a client. Identifying, who through age, gender, earning bracket, and education status. Once a clear vision is formed, marketers should be confident in selecting the most suitable advertising platform.
3) Identify the Problem Clearly – Ensuring clear demonstrations are in place to determine exactly how a particular product or service will relieve pressure and streamline any activities on a day to day basis. If a customer isn’t aware of their issues, they will not purchase a product.
4) Develop Your Competitive Advantage – By demonstrating others gaining leverage from utilising a product, a value will be added automatically. By determining a unique selling point, it will attract customers from competitors and increase market share.
5) Use Social Media Marketing and content to Your Advantage – Promoting excellence in service through social media platforms is free advertising. Find exciting news surrounding the brand to create an overall picture of the company and its values. Brand ethics are a vital contributor to attracting new millennial customers.
6) Sometimes, You Will Have to Cold Call – Getting down to the entry-level point of consumer contact offers many advantages. Direct interactions with a customer can allow a marketer to develop a greater understanding of how a product is received. Another benefit from on-site demonstrations can show precisely how a product will integrate itself into daily life.
7) Sell using the 100 calls method – By focussing on 100 customers touched rather than the sales outcome, will allow confidence to improve. Indifference can then become a part of the sales pitch. Customers who don’t feel pressured are likely to report higher level customer experience rate.
AJG Direct is an outsourced sales and marketing firm based in London. The company specialises in a personalised form of marketing which allows them to connect with their clients’ typical consumers on a face-to-face basis. This one-to-one interaction with consumers helps to drive long-lasting and personal business relationships between brand and consumer. In turn, this often leads to increased customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients.